Map of Georgia Lake Lithium Region
- The Georgia Lake Lithium Project is located in the Thunder Bay District, Ontario. The property is easily accessible, ranging anywhere from 1-3 km from Trans-Canada Highway, midway between Nipigon and Beardmore, Ontario; 14 km from Beardmore, which is a hub for the mining industry in Northern Ontario.
- Victory’s Georgia Lake property is 2 km east of Rock Tech Resources advanced lithium project within the Georgia Lake lithium District
- In addition to external access, much of the project area is accessible through a recently developed network of logging roads, which will benefit Victory in terms of lower exploration costs
Regional geological map
- Historical mapping has noted abundant S-type granites which are known to host spodumene (“LCT” - lithium-cesium-tantalum) pegmatites on nearby Rock Tech lithium deposit.
- Property represents a large, under-explored land package adjacent to Rock Tech’s near term Georgia Lake Lithium deposit
- The Georgia Lake Lithium District has a proven track record of economic Li deposits dating back to the mid 1950’s
- Rock Tech is building a lithium ore processing facility for custom milling in Thunder Bay, to be online in early 2024, which with Ontario Government support will support mineral processing from other nearby Li mines